1. User Authentication
1. After logging into your MBAex Account, proceed to "Account Setting",
2. Click on "Verification"; fill in the required information and upload the required photos to submit for verification.
3. MBAEX will process your verification within FIVE (5) working days. All trading and deposits made within this period will not be affected. Should the verification fails, kindly click on to "Security Center - Inbox Message" to read the failure message. Kindly resubmit again by following the above steps to authenticate your submission.
1. You must use alphabets to fill in your name.
2. Kindly follow the steps below for hand-held authentication photo:
1. Right hand holding ID (front).
2. Make sure that the picture is clear; the document is clearly visible, and your arms are in the picture.
3. Do not wear glasses, hats or any accessories that may hide your face.
2. Advanced Authentication:
(Condition : Your real-name authentication must be authenticated.)
1. Click on "Advanced Verification".
2. Fill in the required information and upload necessary photos, then submit.
3. MBAex will verify your submission within 3 working day. If the verification fails, kindly go to “Security Center- Message” to resolve. Then, re-submit again by following the steps above.
Please provide photos or documents that clearly show your current address.
1. The following are the appropriate documents for verification :
(1) Official documents (such as: registered residence booklet, tax bureau, the judiciary issued documents, etc.)
(2) Utilities (water, electricity, gas)
(3) Agreement of provision of water, electricity, natural gas issued by municipal companies.
(4) Bank statements
(5) Effective lease contract
2. The document must have an official seal/stamping or signature.
3. All wordings and/or numberings on the photo must be sharp and clear.
4. The name and address contained in the file must be on the same page.
5. The user name must be consistent with the ID card or passport.
6. All issued-documents provided for submission must be the latest three months’ validity, except for the lease-contract and the utilities statements.
7. Scanned or photographed documents (in HD) only, electronic version of the document will not be accepted.